Thursday, July 21, 2011

Renewed hope...ish

This is me trying something new.
I want to learn from myself and try to find myself
I love my daughter but she is exhausting
I want to love her the way I didnt feel my mom loved me.
But maybe it was all myfault.
Maybe I did push my mother away.
It did feel nice giving her a hug though. Maybe it was all my fault.
I can do this. Ive got this in the bag,
My life s in my hands
And I have to make something of it
Jeremy is coming home soon and then things will be better.
Bittersweet I say
But defiantly sweet.
I have to get rid of this bullshit guilt.
Things are going to be good again,
I will stick to this and hopefully get a basis for my thought pattern.
I need to figure that out for most
One day ill get it, and I will use this
to help me get there.

Ill get there

No comments:

Post a Comment