Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday thoughts

There are things inside you that no one wants to face. Things that you keep secret, even from yourself. But secrets are funny. The things you try to hide always turn out to be the things you can't forget.

Nothing lasts forever, ive learned this lesson over and over again.

I guess there's always something out there to hide from, something out there you just can't face. Three Mississippi. Four Mississippi. So you'll hide for as long as you can, but that's not easy either, all that hiding... Five Mississippi. In the end, what you were so afraid of turns out not to be so scary after all. Six Mississippi, seven. Because you have to know that if you're hiding, more often than not, your fears will come looking for you.

I dont know what I want anymore

My depression hits me in the Noon, and I dont know how to get back again

------

Well Instead of being depressed I decided to go get a manicure and eyebrow wax instead. The little asian lady was the sweetest thing and fixed my broken nail. Her name was T and im definatly going back there in two weeks. She felt.... motherly. After that I went to the mall and bought new clothes, pecifically a cartigan and I love it! Shopping made me feel better. Not forthe shopping part, but for the making me shiney and new part. And now im back at my apartment and ive lost all motivation. :( Damn. Im not going to let this get the better of me

No comments:

Post a Comment