Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mid afternoon thoughts. Beware

I need to get out of this haze
I need to put something in my stomach
Oatmeal with Raisens
Im going to spend the day in silence. If only to be truely honest and patient with myself to write this down.
People call and bitch about the wierdest things.
And now Im laying in my apartment, completely alone, learning how to deal with it. Yay... Good luck to me.
is learning how to be with myself. I never knew that it could be this... emotional.
Maybe we just play the part for a couple of hours before the curtain falls.

I hope this will reach you, a long shot itg would be, but something one needs to take a chance to reach out to those who will be:
as much as this must hurt you, it will.
Life hurts.
but Life goes on.
You have to remember that life life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment